Are you C.R.A.Z.Y.?
I hope so!
Whether it’s VBS, KidZChurch, Mid Week programs or specialized ministries, there are those of us out there who are crazy for helping kids to find and follow Jesus.
How do you know if you are C.R.A.Z.Y. for kidmin? Just answer the following questions:
1) Are you Committed to seeing kids know Jesus and grow in their relationship with Him?
2) Are you Relational, Reliable, and Ready to jump in and get to know kids where they are?
3) Are you Available to meet needs, teach classes, prepare crafts or snacks, clean nursery toys and pray, pray, pray for the hearts, minds, and lives of today’s kids?
4) Are you Zealous enough to do whatever it takes to help kids grow in Christ?
5) Are you willing to Yield to God’s leading and God’s way to get things done?
If so, then you are CRAZY, too! Crazy enough to give up time, energy, finances, and more to help kids live the kingdom life God has planned for them.
Welcome to the club!! It’s a CRAZY good time!
Here’s my “crazy” mohawk on the last night of VBS. Thanks to my good friend, Chris, for the new do! Who knew that craft paint was good for hair???